A beautiful Sunday morning

Usually, I sleep at Sunday morning. Well, work-stress during the whole week drive me crazy. So, Sunday is the real holiday for me. Well, it can't just say like that cause many people just like I do.

Secondly, I'm living a bit far from city crowd. Surrounding by rice field and other kind of farm.
It's really really good when I step in to my house,left behind all work-stress. It's cozy living place so mostly after return home, I'm very rare to go out again, except there is an important thing.
Well, just enough to tell about this. The point is, at that Sunday I just wake up. Felt strange cause never really recognize my house in Sunday... I got up, walked to the refrigerator, took some drink and sat on my sofa. Turned on the TV and got nothing special. Then I grabbed my bag and took out my Sony Alpha DSLR. Checked some file in it. But then I've got an idea, why didn't I just took a walk around in rice field and farm... Took some photo in walk, refresh myself with a new thing.

So, I got up, dressed properly and yield to my wife that I would go out took some walk.
I spent a day to hunt photos at that day. So here they are... enjoy and give some critic and comment, will you?
To set several photos like those, I use Photoscape. The article about it just visit :
http://alpha-quest.blogspot.com/2009/10/photoscape-photo-editor-software.html

0 komentar: